Sunday, January 27, 2013

Weekly photos - Week 21 outtakes


Katelyn's pictures have been really fun and easy the last couple months. At first, before she was attentive and smiling socially, it took a while to get one where she's looking cute and at the camera. But once she started smiling regularly, the hardest part has been picking our favorite picture out of the dozens that I take. 

I think it's about to get harder, though. 

I want to be able to photoshop a "__ weeks" decal onto her onesie, so I need to be able to see at least a little of it. Which rules out pictures where there are two feet in the way!



I can manage that, though. It's going to be REALLY tough when she no longer stays on her back where I put her. I didn't really think that through when I started this project. 

        


She looks awfully happy with herself!


I absolutely LOVE watching her grow and change and do new things, and if it's at the expense of my cute little photo project, that's ok. We think she is adorable no matter which way she is facing! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment